Friday, December 7, 2007

Why Aishwarya Rai is very selective about work


The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan says that she is very selective about work because she believes in totally fulfilling the commitments she makes.

Ash, who has her bag full of projects along with marital responsibilities to shoulder, says she takes up only those projects, which she can handle.






"Whether it is films or endorsements, I am, and have been, very selective about my work. I take up work which suits and fits in my schedule," Ash is quoted as saying by a news agency.

"I don't take projects that I cannot handle because I believe in totally fulfilling the commitments made by me," the Bachchan bahu added.

Ash said she enjoys getting into the skin of varied roles.

"I have always tried to pick up a variety of projects as I want to have different experiences with different projects. Also preferences for roles grow with time."

Ash was recently in the capital to launch the bridal collection of watch brand that she endorses. And like every woman, she is happy about possessing a range of them matching her various outfits.

"The first watch that I received was gifted to me by my family. Now, I have a variety of them in my wardrobe and I enjoy it, like any other woman."

"With saris I sport timepieces with delicate and feminine dials. However, my personal favourites are watches with chunky dials."

Commenting on her upcoming films Ash said, "It was a fantastic experience shooting 'Pink Panther 2'. It was wonderful as the schedule was just perfect for me. And Jodhaa Akbar took its duration, as it is a period film."

Apart from director Harald Zwart's much talked about Hollywood flick and Ashutosh Gowarikar 's historical epic, Ash has Ram Gopal Varma 's Sarkar Raj in her kitty.

Related
Aishwarya Rai
Jodhaa Akbar
Ashutosh Gowarikar
Ram Gopal Varma
Sarkar Raj

No comments: